Lead Family Mediator, British Columbia
We are here to help you.
We offer no obligation, free 1hr consultations to people like you.
Let’s talk about your situation. Really.
- University of Lethbridge, BA Double Major (with Honours) in Psychology and Political Science
- University of Victoria, JD (Juris Doctor)
- Member in good standing of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia accredited Family Law Mediator
- Law Society of British Columbia accredited Civil Law Mediator
- Family mediation
- Divorce mediation
- Civil/commercial dispute mediator
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
Jana is a lawyer and family mediator based in Kelowna. She finds great satisfaction in employing the mediation process to help people come to a mutually agreeable resolution efficiently, replacing the need for them to engage in expensive and protracted legal proceedings.
The Fresh Start process blends perfectly with Jana’s ability to help people come up with their own creative, outside-of-the box solutions to resolve their conflict and move forward with purpose.
Jana loves the varied seasons in Kelowna and all the sports and leisure activities that go with it. You will find her out skiing on the slopes in the winter and having fun on the water throughout the summer.