Trauma Informed Family Mediation Specialist
We are here to help you.
We offer no obligation, free 1hr consultations to people like you.
Let’s talk about your situation. Really.
- Self-published ‘Learning to Love’, an advanced handbook of techniques to arrest the cyclical repetition of painful behavioural patterns. (2015)
- Developed ‘Compassion Mapping’, a tool for rapid de-escalating of conflict. (2017)
- Designed the ‘BEnome Map’, a tool to self-identify triggers of the psyche and quickly resolve crises. (2018)
- Created ‘Philip’s Rule’, a gentle technique used in mediation to observe the relationship between feelings and corresponding behaviour. (2019)
- Delivered online and in-person courses to 3000+ students, including:
- ‘Peering into our Unconscious Minds’
- ‘Cultivating an ‘Abuse-Free’ Future’
- ‘Dissolving Hostility in a Workplace’
- ‘Healing Your Own Trauma’
- ‘Bullying Prevention’
Co-operative Housing and Strata Councils
Community and Congregational
Conflict Management Training
Workshops & Seminars
For the last decade, Philip has been in private practice as a counsellor for adults and youth, in Canada and internationally. He specializes in integrative shadow work and the healing of attachment wounds, based on a trauma-informed approach. In addition to private practice, Philip has offered training in the transformation-practices that have benefitted so many of his clients.
Prior to mediation and counselling, Philip worked in mechanical and software engineering in Israel and Vancouver, and as a small business owner, with a focus on sustainability.
Philip’s therapeutic perspective and deep understanding of complex-systems informs his current work by supporting the creation of safe, judgement-free mediation environments.
Philip loves British Columbia; he and his partner split their time between homes in Victoria and Salt Spring Island. They love to sail the Salish Sea, and to visit his daughter in Whistler.